CvJMirror is a small, easy-to-use mirror
utility for the Desktop. At the core of what it does is mirror files
from one place to another place. This is presented to the user with an
intuitive User Interface to make the configuration a little easier.
CvJMirror can be set up to perform a mirror every X
amount of time, and can be minimized to the system tray to keep out of
- It mirrors files from one place to another
- Provides a intuitive user interface
- Includes a simple scheduling system
- Platform independent
- Can create a log file
- You can download the latest stable release from the Sourceforge
- Or, you can get the latest development version by using Subversion.
You can get this version by following the instructions here.
© 2007 Charl van Jaarsveldt